Special subscription rate of US$90 for members of APA, ATSS, ISSTD, IAFN & ISTSS. Contact +44 (0)20 7017 5543 or firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
Check out the CyberBullying Research Collection
Aim & Scope
From 2009, Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma has incorporated the topics, themes, and past content from the Journal of Psychological Trauma and Journal of Emotional Abuse.
In this important publication, you'll find crucial information on vital issues surrounding aggression, maltreatment, and trauma. You'll learn how to prevent these behaviors, how to help victims, and how to intervene in abusive situations using the latest research in these areas.
The Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma accepts individual submissions in any of the relevant topic areas and also publishes thematic issues featuring guest editors who focus on a particular aspect of these topics. Possible topics for publication include, but are not limited to:
- child maltreatment and spouse/partner abuse
- Sexual assault and sexual harassment
- Assessment of victims and perpetrators
- Pornography and violence toward women
- Aggression in the workplace or in schools
- Violence and criminal behavior
- Forensic issues
- Capitol punishment
- Biological bases of interpersonal aggression
- Preventing violence at home, school, work, or in the community
- Training programs for professionals
- Innovative treatment and model programs
- Children exposed to violence
- War and its effects
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Psychological and emotional abuse
- Traumatic effects of aggression and assault
- Effects of terrorism
The Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment, and Trauma,
the Journal of Child and Adolescent Trauma
, and the Journal of Child Sexual Abuse
are all edited by Dr. Robert Geffner. If you are interested in submitting an article but are uncertain about which journal your article may be best suited for, please contact the editor at email@example.com
Peer Review Policy: All articles have undergone anonymous double-blind peer review.
Publication office: Taylor & Francis, Inc., 325 Chestnut Street, Suite 800, Philadelphia, PA 19106.